Englisch Diplom First Certificate FCE
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this individual and flexible one to one online course you will be learning with a professionally-trained native-speaking teacher who is connected online via Skype, or other innovative web channels. The course material can also include documents from your workplace. Learn languages face-to-face online, whether in a general business course, diploma course, for conversation, or as tailor-made premium training for your executives.
This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for First Certificate in English (FCE) diploma at level B2. In this Cambridge University diploma course, you will learn the specific language skills required for the exam:
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about different types of English texts
- Listening training: understanding monologues, conversations, discussions and recorded texts
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts, such as letters, essays, articles, speeches, statements, etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation sessions in English, participating in discussions, describing pictures
- Use of English: English vocabulary and grammar
You will learn the skills necessary to successfully complete the First Certificate:
- You will be able to actively participate in conversations and meetings with your own contributions.
- You will learn to understand the most important information from standard English texts with colloquial expressions.
- You will be able to write a personal letter and take adequate notes at meetings.
- You will have an extensive English vocabulary as well as a good knowledge of grammar at B2 level.
- You will be able to use your language skills in everyday private and business situations.