Deutsch Diplom C1 Goethe-Zertifikat
In diesem Kurs bereiten Sie sich mit hervorragenden Erfolgsaussichten auf das weltweit anerkannte C1 Goethe-Zertifikat vor. Unsere Experten bieten Ihnen eine gezielte, leicht verständliche Vorbereitung, damit Sie schon bald Ihr Diplom in der Hand halten können. Geeignet für Personen, die das Niveau Deutsch C1 bereits abgeschlossen haben und jetzt noch den letzten Schliff benötigen um die einzelnen Prüfungsteile genau kennen zu lernen und das C1 Goethe-Zertifikat erfolgreich bestehen zu können.
In this online one to one course you learn individually and flexibly. You decide the pace and lesson length yourself according to your needs and wishes.
The dates can be set freely with your teacher according to the course package selected above. As a rule, course times are possible from Monday to Friday, 8 am to 8 pm. If it is possible, we will also be happy to accommodate your other dates.
Are you not sure if this course is right for you? Then simply contact us via E-Mail and we will help you to find a solution.
You can find general information and an overview of all Swiss German courses on this page.
This course for German as a foreign language will thoroughly prepare you for the C1 Goethe certificate. You will focus on practising the four language competencies which are tested in the examination and become familiar with the specific requirements of this German diploma:
Reading : you read nonfiction texts, commentaries, reviews and/or reports in German. In the accompanying tasks you will demonstrate that you can deal with a large amount of text in German, e.g. by referring to specific extracts.
– Listening: you listen to conversations and telephone calls, interviews or radio reports, make notes and put statements in the correct order.
– Writing: you express yourself on a topic in a well-structured and detailed text in German.
– Speaking: in the first part of the examination you give your opinion about a short text. Finally you will discuss a project with your speaking partner and find a solution to a problem.
You will practise the skills necessary to successfully pass the examination:
– you can express yourself spontaneously and fluently in German, without having to search for words too often.
– you can understand a very wide spectrum of demanding longer texts and also understand implicit meaning.
– you can express yourself in a clear and structured way when writing in German, and can express your view in detail. You can write about complex issues in letters, essays or reports and highlight the aspects you feel are most important. You can adapt your writing style to the reader.
– you can use German effectively and flexibly in social and business life, or in training or studies.
– you have a wide vocabulary at your disposal and a sound, in-depth knowledge of German grammar.
– you can express yourself in a clear, structured and detailed way on complex issues, while demonstrating accurate usage of cohesive devices