Englisch B1 (3/4) – online
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this online minigroup with 4–6 participants you will take part in from wherever you are and connect to your class via Skype or other innovative web channels. In this group you get to speak often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
In this B1 intermediate course you will become familiar with the following topics:
– expansion of a sophisticated vocabulary for everyday use
– expansion of grammatical knowledge
– write personal and formal texts and letters
– understand longer work-related and everyday texts
– take part in conversations, express yourself precisely, support your opinion
– understand simple conversations, radio and TV programmes
– cultural characteristics, customs and sights
This course enables you to achieve the following goals and skills:
– you can understand the main points if standard language is used and if it is about familiar things from work, school, leisure etc.
– you can handle most situations you encounter while travelling in countries where the language is spoken
– you can express yourself easily and cohesively on familiar topics and areas of personal interest
– you can report experiences and events; describe dreams, hopes and goals; as well as give short reasons or explanations for plans and views.
This course is intended for learners who have already completed a course at B1-c level or who have a language ability equivalent to around 340-420 hours of study. We determine your current level free of charge and without obligation through a written placement test.
You can do the our online English placement test here.