Englisch B2 (3/4)
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this minigroup with only 4–6 participants you get to speak more often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
In this B2 upper-intermediate course you will become familiar with the following topics:
– expansion of a sophisticated vocabulary for everyday use
– expansion of grammatical knowledge
– writing in-depth and well-structured texts and letters
– understanding texts, reports and technical article and forming an opinion about them
– discussing and debating different topics
– understanding news and presentations
– cultural characteristics, customs and sights
This course enables you to achieve the following goals and skills:
– you can understand the main content of complex texts on concrete and abstract topics
– you can express yourself so spontaneously and fluently that a normal conversation with a native speaker is perfectly possible without any great effort on either side
– you can express yourself clearly and in detail on a wide range of topics, explain a viewpoint concerning a current question and give the advantages and disadvantages of different possibilities.
This course is intended for learners who have already completed a course at B1-c level or who have a language ability equivalent to around 340-420 hours of study. We determine your current level free of charge and without obligation through a written placement test.
You can do the our online English placement test here.