German B1 (3/4) – online
Be inspired and learn German with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this online minigroup with 4–6 participants you will take part in from wherever you are and connect to your class via Skype or other innovative web channels. In this group you get to speak often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
In this German course for German as a foreign language you will cover the following topics:
– speak about diverse topics from politics, history and personal life
– understand interviews, newspaper texts and information in German
– write brief emails, letters and texts
– German history after 1945
– parties and politics in Germany
– advice and help
This German course enables you to achieve the following aims and skills:
– You can actively take part in discussions on a relatively broad spectrum of topics, including some abstract ones. You can follow discussions on demanding topics.
– You can understand the exact meaning of demanding texts on familiar topics and the general meaning of texts on unfamiliar topics in German.
– You can write short texts on challenging topics and personal letters in German.
– You have a good basis of everyday vocabulary and fundamental grammatical structures at your disposal.
– You are able to implement what you have learned in business life and in everyday situations.
– You know important information about Switzerland and other German-speaking countries and their people, and feel comfortable interacting with native speakers.