English diploma preparation BEC Vantage B2
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this minigroup with only 4–6 participants you get to speak more often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for the Business English Certificate Vantage (BEC Vantage) at level B2. In this Cambridge University diploma course, you will learn the language skills required for the exam:
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about various texts from the business world
- Listening training: understanding presentations, conversations, negotiations and recorded texts from the business world
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts, such as letters, mails, reports, speeches, statements, etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation sessions, participating in discussions, expressing oneself on business topics
You will learn the skills necessary for the successful completion of the BEC Vantage diploma:
- You will learn to actively participate in business discussions and meetings with your own contributions.
- You will be able to understand the essential information of standard texts with colloquial expressions.
- You will learn to write convincing business letters or emails and take adequate notes at meetings.
- You will have an advanced Business English vocabulary as well as a good knowledge of grammar at B2 level.
- You will be able to apply the language skills you have acquired orally and in writing in a variety of business situations.
- You will learn important information about English-speaking countries and their people, which can also help when on an English language stay.
This course is intended for learners who have already completed a course at B2-b level or who have a language ability equivalent to around 450-540 hours of study. We determine your current level free of charge and without obligation through a written placement test.
You can do the our online English placement test here.