English diploma preparation proficiency CPE C2 – online
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this online minigroup with 4–6 participants you will take part in from wherever you are and connect to your class via Skype or other innovative web channels. In this group you get to speak often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for the Certificate of Proficiency in English (CPE) at level C2. In this Cambridge University diploma course you will learn the specific language skills required for the exam
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about various types of enlightened texts
- Listening training: understanding monologues, conversations, discussions and recorded texts
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts in English, such as letters, essays, articles, speeches, statements etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation interviews, participating in discussions, describing pictures
- Use of English: English vocabulary and grammar
You will learn the skills necessary for the successful completion of the CPE Proficiency Diploma:
- You will be able to express yourself spontaneously and fluently in English
- You will learn to understand practically all demanding, longer English texts, including implicit meanings.
- You will be able to express yourself clearly and in a well-structured way and present your opinion in detail. You will be able to write about complex issues in letters, essays or reports and highlight the aspects that are important to you.
- You will learn to choose the text style that is appropriate for your readers.
- You will be able to use the English language effectively and flexibly in your social and professional life or in education and studies.
- You will have a significantly broader vocabulary as well as a deeper, more confident knowledge of English grammar.
- You will be able to express your views on complex issues in a clear, structured and detailed manner, using various means of text linking appropriately.
This course is intended for learners who have already completed a course at C2-b level or who have a language ability equivalent to around 900-1070 hours of study. We determine your current level free of charge and without obligation through a written placement test.
You can do the our online English placement test here.