Englisch Diplom Business BEC Vantage
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this individual and flexible one to one online course you will be learning with a professionally-trained native-speaking teacher who is connected online via Skype, or other innovative web channels. The course material can also include documents from your workplace. Learn languages face-to-face online, whether in a general business course, diploma course, for conversation, or as tailor-made premium training for your executives.
This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for the Business English Certificate Vantage (BEC Vantage) at level B2. In this Cambridge University diploma course, you will learn the language skills required for the exam:
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about various texts from the business world
- Listening training: understanding presentations, conversations, negotiations and recorded texts from the business world
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts, such as letters, mails, reports, speeches, statements, etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation sessions, participating in discussions, expressing oneself on business topics
You will learn the skills necessary for the successful completion of the BEC Vantage diploma:
- You will learn to actively participate in business discussions and meetings with your own contributions.
- You will be able to understand the essential information of standard texts with colloquial expressions.
- You will learn to write convincing business letters or emails and take adequate notes at meetings.
- You will have an advanced Business English vocabulary as well as a good knowledge of grammar at B2 level.
- You will be able to apply the language skills you have acquired orally and in writing in a variety of business situations.
- You will learn important information about English-speaking countries and their people, which can also help when on an English language stay.