English diploma preparation advanced CAE C1- intensive
Be inspired and learn English with the professionals at Sprachschule Schneider!
In this minigroup with only 4–6 participants you get to speak more often and profit from fast learning success. Get motivated and discover your appetite for learning!
Course start guaranteed:
This course will take place, no matter how many students are enrolled. This is possible without extra charge thanks to a flexible linear adjustment of the lesson length according to the principle: the fewer the number of participants, the more intensive the learning; the more participants, the longer the lesson. The lesson duration is adjusted proportionally to the number of participants and is complemented through self-study as follows:
4–6 participants: 180 mins. lesson time
3 participants: 135 mins. + self-study
2 participants: 90 mins. + self-study
1 participant: 50 mins. + self-study
The achievable learning goal is rated equally for all these options provided the self-study requirements are fulfilled.
This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for First Certificate in English (FCE) diploma at level B2. In this Cambridge University diploma course, you will learn the specific language skills required for the exam:
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about different types of English texts
- Listening training: understanding monologues, conversations, discussions and recorded texts
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts, such as letters, essays, articles, speeches, statements, etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation sessions in English, participating in discussions, describing pictures
- Use of English: English vocabulary and grammar
You will learn the skills necessary to successfully complete the First Certificate:
- You will be able to actively participate in conversations and meetings with your own contributions.
- You will learn to understand the most important information from standard English texts with colloquial expressions.
- You will be able to write a personal letter and take adequate notes at meetings.
- You will have an extensive English vocabulary as well as a good knowledge of grammar at B2 level.
- You will be able to use your language skills in everyday private and business situations.
This course is intended for learners who have already completed a course at C1-b level or who have a language ability equivalent to around 630-730 hours of study. We determine your current level free of charge and without obligation through a written placement test.
You can do the our online English placement test here.