This diploma course provides the ideal preparation for First Certificate in English (FCE) diploma at level B2. In this Cambridge University diploma course, you will learn the specific language skills required for the exam:
- Reading training: understanding, working with and answering questions about different types of English texts
- Listening training: understanding monologues, conversations, discussions and recorded texts
- Writing training: writing all kinds of texts, such as letters, essays, articles, speeches, statements, etc.
- Speaking training: conducting consultation sessions in English, participating in discussions, describing pictures
- Use of English: English vocabulary and grammar